ICF Philadelphia Professional Development Day
The Amazing ATEBAR Formula with Ben Dooley, MCC
November 8, 2019
8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
The Inn at Villanova University
(full breakfast included)
4.0 Core Competency CCEUs Offered
- Wouldn’t you like a formula that clearly and powerfully not only describes coaching, but illustrates exactly HOW and WHY coaching works?
- Wouldn’t it be great to have a tool that indicates clearly where you are in the coaching process with your client, and where you really need to be?
- Wouldn’t you want to be able to identify where you’re getting stuck in your coaching, the traps that are diluting the impact, and be able to instantly shift your coaching powerfully?
- Wouldn’t you love to have a deep and full Awareness of your coaching so that you can create powerful Results with your clients?
- Wouldn’t you love to have a structure that will easily unlock your untapped coaching power with unlimited powerful questions?
- Wouldn’t you love to have a solid, versatile and powerful foundation where you can build deep and unshakable coaching confidence?
- Wouldn’t you love to be able to grow your coaching faster, more powerfully and unleash that MasterFull coach that lies within you?
Of course you would.
Then it’s time to discover the Amazing ATEBAR formula.
This is not just a cute tool to add to your coaching that sometimes works, but a powerful foundation that fully supports your coaching skills so that your coaching can be more focused and impactful every single time. This is the basis for all powerful coaching. With it, you can easily and powerfully provide the coaching that your clients truly want and need from you.
Coaches who attend this workshop will …
- Discover a clearer understanding of where they are in their process of coaching with their clients.
- Learn a simple and effective system to streamline their coaching, sidestepping simple and common traps.
- Understand the foundational principle that fully explores and explains HOW and WHY coaching works. (In other words, an easy way to convey “What coaching is” to your clients)
- Know immediately why the coaching isn’t working, and know exactly what to do and where to go to recover and reconnect to their coaching power.
- Instantly enhance and deepen their current coaching skills, and be able to wield them with more focus and purpose.
- Watch their coaching confidence grow quickly, right before their eyes.
- Really? Do you need more? Well, in that case, they’ll also gain insight as to some of the powerful tools that master level coaches use (usually unconsciously). They’ll have the upper hand because they’ll be able to consciously practice these tools to rapidly increase their coaching impact.
Ben Dooley is an MCC coach who facilitates the bi-weekly “COACHING SKILLS FORUM” telecalls, is the writer of BeDo Bits Newsletter for Coaches and the author of the “MasterFull IS as MasterFull DOES” workbook series, as well as creator of multiple interactive and engaging coach growing workshops and teleclasses like the powerful and unparalleled “Fast Pass to MasterFull Coaching” teleclass series. He has served as Past President of the ICF Chicago Chapter, co-founder and of the Midwest Regional Advisory Council and past co-producer of the Midwestern Coaching Conference.