ICF Philadelphia Presents....
How to Leverage Community Relationships to Find New Coaching Clients
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
7:00 - 8:30 PM ET via Zoom
1.5 Resource Development CCEUs
Presented by Dr. Dawn Reid, ACC
One of the most challenging aspects of running a coaching business is securing clients, especially for external, new coaches who are not targeting corporate
spaces. However, many coaches overlook leveraging their communities, non-profit organizations, and the government as way to build strong relationships. This presentation will help you discover the importance of connecting with communities and government agencies as part of a segmented market within your coaching niche.
This Virtual Cafe will help you to:
- Understand how and why building relationships within communities is important for coaching businesses
- Understand how and why building relationships within municipalities and government agencies is beneficial
- Understand why becoming a certified MBE/WBE/DBE/VBE or SAM Vendo will help you leverage your relationships
- Discover how to develop a segmented market niche for communities and government agencies
- The downside of the process and what to do to make it easier for yourself
Dr. "Coach Dawn" Reid is the CEO and founder of Reid Ready® Life Coaching, a certified MBE/WBE and registered SAM vendor. She is also a credentialed International Coaching Federation coach, and certified mindfulness trainer. Coach Dawn partners with entrepreneurs to identify, clarify, and achieve SMART-R™ goals, and create work-life harmony using her proprietary coaching model, MIND™. She also works with organizations in improving productivity, accountability and engagement through developing coaching programs, offering coach consultancy or delivering coaching programs, such as peer-coach training for teams, compliance coaching, external coaching services, and workshops on work-life integration or time management.